TMNT - Boss Battle TMNT - Boss Battle

Hits the nail on the head

Just perfect...the rhythm guitar makes for an interesting sound. Melodies flow like they should, good job! After this piece, the intro of TMNT is a must ; ) TMNT2 had some interesting tunes as well, like the first level and technodrome.

Castlevania 1 - Wicked Child Castlevania 1 - Wicked Child

Metal polka

Heh, rumbling. The melody in the intro is too subtle. Wah nice touch, distinct sound. Swinging : )

Mega Man 3 - Dr Wily Stage 2 Mega Man 3 - Dr Wily Stage 2

Little coarseness, otherwise ok

Hmmm...some dirtiness in sound, especially in rhythm parts. Some bits do sound a bit off beat...

An ok piece : )

Sounds a bit lonely as a loop...as if expecting a second phase. And what about the later Wily stages? Boss fight etc? There was a tab including the whole MM3 Wily stages and the end fight, and it was something brutal...

Mega Man 3 - Dr Wily Stage 1 Mega Man 3 - Dr Wily Stage 1

Low punch needed?

"How is the bassline weak? Does it suck or is there not enough "umph" to it?"

A more ballsy sound wouldn't hurt...(don't know if I had paid any attention to this if the previous reviewer hadn't mentioned it... : /)

Still, sounds fine to me. A cool track and solid effort, no notes omitted etc. Thank you.

ZombiePosessor responds:

See, as of now, there will be no more "weak basslines" because I've got some education in music production, so everything will sound better.

Mega Man 3 - Snake Man Mega Man 3 - Snake Man

Keep it up

Heh, mint. Maintains the same feeling that the original has. Crisp, clear notes. Extra points for giving the brilliant bassline a go on its own : )

ZombiePosessor responds:

Hell yes, glad you liked it. I figured that bassline deserved some extra attention. Thanks for the review.

Mega Man 3 - Intro Mega Man 3 - Intro

Nice : )

Heard this in a flash, and what a wonderful surprise it was. Nice touch slowing down a few times at the end of the intro...and then blasting away at full speed : ) Cool execution.

Stage3-1 responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the execution as others did not. Thanks for the review.