the Echo the Echo

The lack of violence made it better :D

Come on, there is so much violence in the world already, so why add to it? Everything one does leaves a mark on oneself and others, so harmony rules, I'd say : )

A wonderful story. The music was great, and the only complaint about the graphics was the background. It stood out at some point I think, disturbing the simple lines a bit. The appearing of the colours in the end got rid of that, and was a nice touch also.

Thank you for submitting, and have a nice day : )

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

Wow

That was very good, and a pleasure to watch. It even had some credible story-telling in it. Nothing in the graphics stuck out as bad, well executed. Sound as well (one thing I remember is the Diddy Kong Racing Boss theme from part 1, nice choice). Spirit squad... :D

Keep up the good work : )

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Hilarious

That was intense. The graphics suited the action very well, and the sounds were spot on. This made me laugh out loud, thanks for that. Too bad the story was cut...Maybe part two someday?

Labix's Heaven Labix's Heaven

: )

You created a great mood with the artwork, and the music fitted the flash well also. Maybe it could've continued a bit further after the two met, but otherwise good.